Many thanks for visiting our site. If you have any questions about our services, or want to find out more information about us, please contact us.
We generally work within a 100 mile radius of our main office (Wallington). Please call us with your location to see if we can help you.
- Address:110 Stafford Rd, Wallington SM6 9AY
- Phone:020 3189 2131
Please call to discuss your repair and arrange a visit
- Same day iPhone repair service
- Mac repairs 1 – 2 weeks
- 455 buses (Direction: Purley, Old Lodge Lane) have 63 stops departing from Wallington and ending in Canons Hill.
- 410 buses (Direction: Crystal Palace) have 49 stops departing from Shotfield (E) and ending in Crystal Palace Parade (C).
- 154 buses (Direction: Morden) have 47 stops departing from West Croydon, Bus Station (B3) and ending in Morden (M).
- 157 buses (Direction: Morden) have 66 stops departing from Crystal Palace Bus Station (D) and ending in Morden (N).
Wallington railway station: All trains serving it are operated by Southern. Located in Travelcard Zone 5, in-between Waddon and Carshalton Beeches. 13 miles 5 chains (21.02 km) down the line from London Bridge, measured via Forest Hill.