Many thanks for visiting our site. If you have any questions about our services, or want to find out more information about us, please contact us.
We generally work within a 100 mile radius of our main office (Wallington). Please call us with your location to see if we can help you.
- Address:110 Stafford Rd, Wallington SM6 9AY
- Phone:020 3189 2131
Due to the latest Government Update. We have unfortunately had to close our store front. We are not accepting anymore repairs at this time Once the situation changes, we will update our status here
- 455 buses (Direction: Purley, Old Lodge Lane) have 63 stops departing from Wallington and ending in Canons Hill.
- 410 buses (Direction: Crystal Palace) have 49 stops departing from Shotfield (E) and ending in Crystal Palace Parade (C).
- 154 buses (Direction: Morden) have 47 stops departing from West Croydon, Bus Station (B3) and ending in Morden (M).
- 157 buses (Direction: Morden) have 66 stops departing from Crystal Palace Bus Station (D) and ending in Morden (N).
Wallington railway station: All trains serving it are operated by Southern. Located in Travelcard Zone 5, in-between Waddon and Carshalton Beeches. 13 miles 5 chains (21.02 km) down the line from London Bridge, measured via Forest Hill.