Check battery usage
To see an overview of your battery level and activity for the last 24 hours and up to the last 10 days, go to Settings > Battery.
When you tap one of the columns on your screen, you can see which apps contributed to your battery usage during that time period, and the proportion of battery used for the app.
To see how long each app was in use on screen or in the background, tap Show Activity. Under each app, you might see these usage types:
- Background Activity means that your battery was used while the app was doing something in the background.
- Audio means that apps play audio while running in the background.
- No Cell Coverage and Low Signal means that your device is searching for a signal or being used with a low signal.
- Backup & Restore indicates that your device has been backed up to iCloud or restoring from an iCloud backup.
- Connected to Charger means the app was used only when your device was charging.
You can also see when your device was last connected to a charger and the last charge level.